Due to the current world situation, all activities of the #EVTM society and platform have benn paused. We are cheking new dates for activities and promise to get back to full activity ASAP. We continue working on scientific data and publications within the EVTM platform as usual.
Now starting working on the EVTM21 symspoium program. As always, multidisciplinary, trauma and non trauma resuscitation and bleeding endo and hybrid great program. Great efforts on discussion platforms and product innovations.
The EVTM Textbook
This book focuses on endovascular methods for resuscitation and trauma management. Written by highly qualified and clinically active physicians from around the world, it shares information gathered over the past decade, providing a comprehensive database of clinical knowledge for a wide range of practicing clinicians and researchers.
It describes basic methods for vascular access, methods for REBOA, endo-grafts and embolization, as well as other, more advanced methods for endovascular and hybrid resuscitation (CPR REBOA, ECMO etc.) from the pre-hospital to the post-surgical phase. As the body of literature in this field has grown considerably over the past five years, the book also focuses on summarizing what is known, what the clinical and research evidence is, and “how to actually use” the various methods. It will help readers understand basic and advanced modern techniques for bleeding control and modern resuscitation, and how to apply them in clinical practice.
Get your copy now, click on the image!
some events have been changed and we will get the new dates soon and anonunce them.
- 15-17 of October, 2020: Endovascology, Shanghai, China
- November 2020- VEith symspoium NYC
- June 2021: EVTM Symposium, Örebro, Sweden
Recent workshops performed in:
- South Korea
Ongoing studies – open to join:
- ABOTrauma Registry (REBOA in trauma) – With retrospective and prospective registration. Real world open collaboration. Several publications pending.
- REBOAGYN Registry will start soon. REBOA for PPH (Fox et al.)
- Military cooperation on EVTM issues (Military only) (Honecamp et al.)
- Pre-hospital civilian cooperation on EVTM/REBOA (Quasim et al.)
- REBOA in non-trauma (Canon et al.)
- Aorta blunt injury study (DuBose et al.) – Aortic foundation
- Implemenation of EVTM in clinical praxis (Vandenburg et al.; Hörer et al.)
EVTM issues has been presented also at several congresses and meetings in the upcoming months.
- Norwegian Vascular annual meeting
- Dutch Vascular annual meeting
- Danish Military Society annual meeting
The EVTM App, including the new REBOA Timer, has been released for both Android and iPhone users. An alternative platform for communicating upcoming events, read JEVTM articles and Top Stent, listen to Podcasts, Tips & Tricks, Photos & Videos and discuss EVTM related issues with others through Open Forum.