The first and only REBOA manual with much more on EVTM techniques!
Support EVTM trauma, bleeding and resuscitation research and buy it online from Amazon.com now or directely via email@example.com
The Top Stent project is a multidisciplinary work manual for EVTM. 28 experts from around the world give tips and tricks for EVTM and REBOA. Top Stent is a non-profit project.
The manual was released during the EVTM 2017 Symposium and is now distributed in a limited edition and for a production cost of a total of 302 SEK with addition to delivery by post. This is a non-profit project and the money will be used to cover the production cost. The manual is now available at Amazon.com
If interested, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state: number of books, adress of shipment and adress for invoice.
As said, this is a non-profit venture.
Some of the issues raised in the manual:
- Vascular Access, Tips and Tricks
- Endovascular resuscitation
- Materials and Techniques – What to Use and When
- ABO/REBOA, pREBOA, iREBOA and more
- Pre-Hospital REBOA and military aspects
- Basic Endovascular and Hybrid Techniques
- Basic Embolization Techniques
- Multidisciplinary Teamwork
- Organ-by-Organ, the Possibilities
- Complications and Pitfalls
- How to think EVTM: How to Perform EVTM in the Field/Emergency Room
ABO/REBOA animation film has been added to the photo section.