The first and only REBOA manual with much more on EVTM techniques!
Support EVTM trauma, bleeding and resuscitation research and buy it online directely via our EVTM admin firstname.lastname@example.org
The Top Stent project is a multidisciplinary work manual for EVTM. 28 experts from around the world give tips and tricks for EVTM and REBOA.
The manual was released during the EVTM 2017 Symposium and is now distributed in a limited edition and for a production cost of 302 SEK with addition to delivery by post. This is a non-profit Project of great coopeartion with many centers.
If interested, send an e-mail to: email@example.com and state: number of books, address of shipment and address for invoice.
Some of the issues raised in the manual are:
- Vascular Access, Tips and Tricks
- Endovascular resuscitation
- Materials and Techniques – What to Use and When
- ABO/REBOA, pREBOA, iREBOA and more
- Pre-Hospital REBOA and military aspects
- Basic Endovascular and Hybrid Techniques
- Basic Embolization Techniques
- Multidisciplinary Teamwork
- Organ-by-Organ, the Possibilities
- Complications and Pitfalls
- How to think EVTM: How to Perform EVTM in the Field/Emergency Room
ABO/REBOA animation film has been added to the photo section.